General Debate

Samsmom

Didn't have time to read all the responses to this, but wanted to add my view briefly. I think that to have children is a blessing that God bestowed on us. I don't think that anyone has the right to grant or restrict that blessing. I have faith that God knows what he is doing and that all things are for a reason. By putting limitations on who can have children you are creating a selective population and smothering out another certain population. The world belongs to all of us, poor, rich, black, white, smart, dumb, pretty or ugly. We are all Gods children and it is his choice where we come from. Let's not be so arrogant as to think we can play God.

Samsmom

Didn't have time to read all the responses to this, but wanted to add my view briefly. I think that to have children is a blessing that God bestowed on us. I don't think that anyone has the right to grant or restrict that blessing. I have faith that God knows what he is doing and that all things are for a reason. By putting limitations on who can have children you are creating a selective population and smothering out another certain population. The world belongs to all of us, poor, rich, black, white, smart, dumb, pretty or ugly. We are all Gods children and it is his choice where we come from. Let's not be so arrogant as to think we can play God.

Samsmom

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Samsmom</b></i>

Didn't have time to read all the responses to this, but wanted to add my view briefly. I think that to have children is a blessing that God bestowed on us. I don't think that anyone has the right to grant or restrict that blessing. I have faith that God knows what he is doing and that all things are for a reason. By putting limitations on who can have children you are creating a selective population and smothering out another certain population. The world belongs to all of us, poor, rich, black, white, smart, dumb, pretty or ugly. We are all Gods children and it is his choice where we come from. Let's not be so arrogant as to think we can play God.</end quote></div>

Very shortly, very simply... not everyone holds these opinions. You are entitled to them, certainly. But let me ask you... when parents have a child and decide to molest it repeatedly, is that your god's blessing? My common sense would tell me otherwise. Because I can't say that people that are raping their children are very good parents.

Emily65Roses

Didn't have time to read all the responses to this, but wanted to add my view briefly. I think that to have children is a blessing that God bestowed on us. I don't think that anyone has the right to grant or restrict that blessing. I have faith that God knows what he is doing and that all things are for a reason. By putting limitations on who can have children you are creating a selective population and smothering out another certain population. The world belongs to all of us, poor, rich, black, white, smart, dumb, pretty or ugly. We are all Gods children and it is his choice where we come from. Let's not be so arrogant as to think we can play God.</end quote></div>

Very shortly, very simply... not everyone holds these opinions. You are entitled to them, certainly. But let me ask you... when parents have a child and decide to molest it repeatedly, is that your god's blessing? My common sense would tell me otherwise. Because I can't say that people that are raping their children are very good parents.

Emily65Roses