General Hospital's Night Shift- Somewhat CF related

Liza

Hi, Just sitting here watching my DVR of GH's Night Shift from last night and low and behold there are two CF'ers on last night's episode. They went a little overboard in keeping this couple (yes, couple) apart. But the message of CF what it is, what it does, the feelings of a CF'er and Love are clear.

With all the GH fans out there I am sure that at least half of them have taken to watching Night Shift.Unfortunantly you can only see NS on Soap Net. But more TV time for CF is great. I plan on sending GH an e-mail thanking them for the story. Since NS is only about 9 weeks long this will no doubt only be covered in this episode and not carried out any further.

Just wanted to share.

Liza

Hi, Just sitting here watching my DVR of GH's Night Shift from last night and low and behold there are two CF'ers on last night's episode. They went a little overboard in keeping this couple (yes, couple) apart. But the message of CF what it is, what it does, the feelings of a CF'er and Love are clear.

With all the GH fans out there I am sure that at least half of them have taken to watching Night Shift.Unfortunantly you can only see NS on Soap Net. But more TV time for CF is great. I plan on sending GH an e-mail thanking them for the story. Since NS is only about 9 weeks long this will no doubt only be covered in this episode and not carried out any further.

Just wanted to share.

Liza

Just wanted to share.

Liza

Just wanted to share.

Liza

<br />
<br />With all the GH fans out there I am sure that at least half of them have taken to watching Night Shift.Unfortunantly you can only see NS on Soap Net. But more TV time for CF is great. I plan on sending GH an e-mail thanking them for the story. Since NS is only about 9 weeks long this will no doubt only be covered in this episode and not carried out any further.
<br />
<br />Just wanted to share.
<br />
<br />