genes

barbc888

I'm pretty sure I have the e60x, but not the other one. Sorry, I've got no info on the gene either. Have you tried googling?

barbc888

I'm pretty sure I have the e60x, but not the other one. Sorry, I've got no info on the gene either. Have you tried googling?

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

AnD

You can go to the Ambry Genetics thread in the families section, too, and add your question to that thread. Steve there might be able to help.

AnD

You can go to the Ambry Genetics thread in the families section, too, and add your question to that thread. Steve there might be able to help.

AnD

AnD

AnD

mom2lillian

I have E60X but it is in conjunction with another less common one P67L

Here is what I have on E60X:

Termination mutation: nucleotide change G to T at 310 exon 3 codon 60 results in a change from glutamic acid to termination

noted in 0.4-0.7% of irish population

mom2lillian

Termination mutation: nucleotide change G to T at 310 exon 3 codon 60 results in a change from glutamic acid to termination

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian