Genetic Results in

peanut07

No my son has not been diagnosed with CF yet. Even after the positive sweat test the CF clinic called it Suspected CF, they wanted confirmation from the genes. Without symptoms they will not call it yet. I am waiting to go back to the geneticist. Also I think they are also going to re do the sweat test at another lab they feel would be more accurate. However even if after further testing nothing comes up, I have spoken with my regular pediatrion about doing annual blood panels, fecal fat testing and chest xrays just keep an eye on things.

Thanks for your time,
Sandy

peanut07

No my son has not been diagnosed with CF yet. Even after the positive sweat test the CF clinic called it Suspected CF, they wanted confirmation from the genes. Without symptoms they will not call it yet. I am waiting to go back to the geneticist. Also I think they are also going to re do the sweat test at another lab they feel would be more accurate. However even if after further testing nothing comes up, I have spoken with my regular pediatrion about doing annual blood panels, fecal fat testing and chest xrays just keep an eye on things.

Thanks for your time,
Sandy

peanut07

Thanks for your time,
Sandy

peanut07

Thanks for your time,
Sandy

peanut07

Thanks for your time,
Sandy