Genetic testing?

Lamp

Me and my husband decided to have him tested first before going through infertility treatments. Better to know and be prepared.

Lamp

Me and my husband decided to have him tested first before going through infertility treatments. Better to know and be prepared.

Lamp

Lamp

Lamp

Naumowex1

My husband and I found out we are both carriers when I was pregnant with our son (also a carrier). We want to get pregnant again but now having the knowledge that we are both carriers is both a blessing and a curse. Now we feel like it would be very selfish or even reckless to have another baby naturally but I am having a hard time reconciling myself to IVF with PGD (even though we've been thru it once already, resulting in miscarriage). I'd love to just leave it in God's hands but the burden of knowing what the percentages are and trying to choose the right thing for our family makes that a very difficult decision.

Naumowex1

My husband and I found out we are both carriers when I was pregnant with our son (also a carrier). We want to get pregnant again but now having the knowledge that we are both carriers is both a blessing and a curse. Now we feel like it would be very selfish or even reckless to have another baby naturally but I am having a hard time reconciling myself to IVF with PGD (even though we've been thru it once already, resulting in miscarriage). I'd love to just leave it in God's hands but the burden of knowing what the percentages are and trying to choose the right thing for our family makes that a very difficult decision.

Naumowex1

Naumowex1

Naumowex1

Katie070707

My husband has CF and I am a carrier, we are currently beginning an IVF cycle and we will be doing PGD. Our doctors feel that this is a positive thing and give us good odds of having a child w/out CF. My husband has a very very mild form of the disease and thats what we keep hoping will make the difference for us. Good luck in what you decide.

Katie070707

My husband has CF and I am a carrier, we are currently beginning an IVF cycle and we will be doing PGD. Our doctors feel that this is a positive thing and give us good odds of having a child w/out CF. My husband has a very very mild form of the disease and thats what we keep hoping will make the difference for us. Good luck in what you decide.

Katie070707

Katie070707

Katie070707