Gentimycin

Landy

I was on inhaled gentamicin for years & did quite well on it. My doctor jerked me off of it because I had some hemoptysis that he claimed was due to gent/pulmozyme not mixing well. In my opinion, I did just fine <i>until he added </i>the Pulmozyme to the mix...ah well...
I also tolerated it better than TOBI.

Landy

I was on inhaled gentamicin for years & did quite well on it. My doctor jerked me off of it because I had some hemoptysis that he claimed was due to gent/pulmozyme not mixing well. In my opinion, I did just fine <i>until he added </i>the Pulmozyme to the mix...ah well...

Landy

Landy

Landy

<br />I also tolerated it better than TOBI.
<br />
<br />

Sevenstars

I was on inhaled gent a long time ago (like 1990ish) and it was pretty commonly prescribed back then.

I had a lot of mouth irritation with it though, so they took me off of it. That's the only thing I'd say to look out for.

Sevenstars

I was on inhaled gent a long time ago (like 1990ish) and it was pretty commonly prescribed back then.

I had a lot of mouth irritation with it though, so they took me off of it. That's the only thing I'd say to look out for.

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

Sevenstars

<br />
<br />I had a lot of mouth irritation with it though, so they took me off of it. That's the only thing I'd say to look out for.