Germ Gaurdian!

Fruity

Microwave them? how does that work? do you put them in a bowl of water or something? Is that even allowed?

Thanks.

Ceci

Fruity

Microwave them? how does that work? do you put them in a bowl of water or something? Is that even allowed?

Thanks.

Ceci

Fruity

Thanks.

Ceci

M

mneville

Since I continuously forget while boiling Aidan's nebs and have almost burned the house down multiple times, I bought a microwave sterilizer. I put all his Pari pieces in it and the masks all melted again! I give up. I will have to buy this thing!

M

mneville

Since I continuously forget while boiling Aidan's nebs and have almost burned the house down multiple times, I bought a microwave sterilizer. I put all his Pari pieces in it and the masks all melted again! I give up. I will have to buy this thing!

M

mneville

robert321

A microwave works differently than other ways to heat things, i think as long as there isn't any water in with the neb cups i don't think you will ever melt them in the microwave.

robert321

A microwave works differently than other ways to heat things, i think as long as there isn't any water in with the neb cups i don't think you will ever melt them in the microwave.

robert321

amber682

I would like to try microwaving instead of boiling but I'm a little confused. I always thought people who used the microwave were putting the nebs in a bowl of water. You guys microwave them without water, just dry in the microwave? Sounds easier than boiling for 10 minutes.

amber682

I would like to try microwaving instead of boiling but I'm a little confused. I always thought people who used the microwave were putting the nebs in a bowl of water. You guys microwave them without water, just dry in the microwave? Sounds easier than boiling for 10 minutes.

amber682