Germ Guardian UV-C Room Air Sanitizer

Jane

Digital opinion leader
That's what my husband is trying to figure out right now. We can't seem to find the right formula.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
That's what my husband is trying to figure out right now. We can't seem to find the right formula.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Emeraldmirror

I actually use both. The UV one is really only good for organic type stuff. My allergist told me for other things like dust and pollen or pollutants it's pretty much useless. I found the hepa filter air purifier works really well and i have been sleeping a lot better at night( surprisingly with less bloody noses in the morning too)

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

I actually use both. The UV one is really only good for organic type stuff. My allergist told me for other things like dust and pollen or pollutants it's pretty much useless. I found the hepa filter air purifier works really well and i have been sleeping a lot better at night( surprisingly with less bloody noses in the morning too)

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

Ashley 23 w/cf

Emeraldmirror

<br />
<br />Ashley 23 w/cf

Alyssa

I haven't read any of the posted links yet, so please forgive me if this isn't pertinent... but we are big fans of the HEPA filters here and when my husband was researching air filter he noted that the only filter to be endorsed by the American Lung Association is the HEPA

Alyssa

I haven't read any of the posted links yet, so please forgive me if this isn't pertinent... but we are big fans of the HEPA filters here and when my husband was researching air filter he noted that the only filter to be endorsed by the American Lung Association is the HEPA

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa

gr33nie

at some point I looked into this when we were putting an new forced air system in our house. I came to the conclusion that a really good hepa filter is the best route. I believe that UV filters can put ozone into the air which I didn't want to take a chance with.

good luck deciding

gr33nie

at some point I looked into this when we were putting an new forced air system in our house. I came to the conclusion that a really good hepa filter is the best route. I believe that UV filters can put ozone into the air which I didn't want to take a chance with.

good luck deciding

gr33nie

good luck deciding

gr33nie

good luck deciding

gr33nie

good luck deciding