?get insurance to pay 4 an eflow?

Skye

I should apologize for getting defensive within the body of this topic and wasting time on garbage here...there were some previous posts that I have now taken down. I will make an effort to understand better the posters intent in any replys to my messages and ignore things that I may perceive as an attack or less than fair...unfortunately without the benefit of body language and inflection, things can get lost in the transmission. I look forward to having some educational materials faxed to my doc and I will let you all know what my next step is.

Skye

I should apologize for getting defensive within the body of this topic and wasting time on garbage here...there were some previous posts that I have now taken down. I will make an effort to understand better the posters intent in any replys to my messages and ignore things that I may perceive as an attack or less than fair...unfortunately without the benefit of body language and inflection, things can get lost in the transmission. I look forward to having some educational materials faxed to my doc and I will let you all know what my next step is.

Skye

Skye

Skye

65roses

Skye...
You can contact anyone at Foundation Care. One of the owners was at the CF Conference I attended earlier this year. He is wonderful and will do all he can to get this neb in your hands; working with insurance comp., faxing research, speaking with docs personally, etc. He's really passionate about this effort and is confident about its capabilities.

Please keep us posted.

65roses

Skye...
You can contact anyone at Foundation Care. One of the owners was at the CF Conference I attended earlier this year. He is wonderful and will do all he can to get this neb in your hands; working with insurance comp., faxing research, speaking with docs personally, etc. He's really passionate about this effort and is confident about its capabilities.

Please keep us posted.

65roses

Skye...

Please keep us posted.

65roses

Skye...

Please keep us posted.

65roses

Skye...
<br />You can contact anyone at Foundation Care. One of the owners was at the CF Conference I attended earlier this year. He is wonderful and will do all he can to get this neb in your hands; working with insurance comp., faxing research, speaking with docs personally, etc. He's really passionate about this effort and is confident about its capabilities.
<br />
<br />Please keep us posted.
<br />
<br />