Get well cards for Reece

rotandroll

I very rarely check the families section so I wanted to give those of you who rarely check as well a heads up that one of our community members needs some cheerin' up! Check out the thread, titled "REECES' ADDRESS" in the families section.

Copied from MOME2RT's post:

<i>I dont want yall to feel obligated to send. So please dont. But some of yall asked, he LOVES to receive mail in the hospital. He thinks he's something when they bring it in! So here it is!

CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF THE KING'S DAUGHTERS (CHKD)
C/O REECE THOMPSON RM 708
601 CHILDREN'S LANE
NORFOLK, VA 23507 </i>

rotandroll

I very rarely check the families section so I wanted to give those of you who rarely check as well a heads up that one of our community members needs some cheerin' up! Check out the thread, titled "REECES' ADDRESS" in the families section.

<i>I dont want yall to feel obligated to send. So please dont. But some of yall asked, he LOVES to receive mail in the hospital. He thinks he's something when they bring it in! So here it is!

601 CHILDREN'S LANE
NORFOLK, VA 23507 </i>

rotandroll

601 CHILDREN'S LANE
NORFOLK, VA 23507 </i>

rotandroll

601 CHILDREN'S LANE
NORFOLK, VA 23507 </i>

rotandroll

601 CHILDREN'S LANE
NORFOLK, VA 23507 </i>