getting 9 year old to do her therapy

bonniek

I have a nine year old daughter with C.F. Every morning is a fight. She is pokey to begin with but getting her to do her therapy (uses P.E.P.) is a chore. I am at a loss. Does anyone have this same problem? or have any ideas to approach this. We have tried to explain the importants of it but it is hard to see the necessity as she is very healthy right now. (knock on wood) Her view is why, I feel fine. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonniek

I have a nine year old daughter with C.F. Every morning is a fight. She is pokey to begin with but getting her to do her therapy (uses P.E.P.) is a chore. I am at a loss. Does anyone have this same problem? or have any ideas to approach this. We have tried to explain the importants of it but it is hard to see the necessity as she is very healthy right now. (knock on wood) Her view is why, I feel fine. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonniek

bonniek

bonniek

JORDYSMOM

Hi bonniek. Welcome to the forums. I'd like to invite you to post this question in our newest section - Parenting with Foster Cline, MD & Lisa Greene. They will undoubtedly have great advice for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Hi bonniek. Welcome to the forums. I'd like to invite you to post this question in our newest section - Parenting with Foster Cline, MD & Lisa Greene. They will undoubtedly have great advice for you.

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

Stacey

JORDYSMOM

<br />
<br />Stacey

S

sdelorenzo

Yes, and read the book (Parenting kids with Health Issues) too. It helped me learn how to speak to my children about why treatments, etc are important.
Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with cf, Grant, 1 year no cf

S

sdelorenzo

Yes, and read the book (Parenting kids with Health Issues) too. It helped me learn how to speak to my children about why treatments, etc are important.

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

S

sdelorenzo

<br />Sharon, mom of Sophia, 8 and Jack, 6 both with cf, Grant, 1 year no cf

PlumPerfect

Have you checked out newer methods of therapy? There is a new therapy they are doing in Sweden with trampolines.. Its all rather new and not a lot of reports on it, but a good person to talk to would be Kat East of the BloomingRoseFoundation:/www.bloomingrosefoundation.org/
I would suggest talking to her then talk to your clinic.

PlumPerfect

Have you checked out newer methods of therapy? There is a new therapy they are doing in Sweden with trampolines.. Its all rather new and not a lot of reports on it, but a good person to talk to would be Kat East of the BloomingRoseFoundation:/www.bloomingrosefoundation.org/

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />I would suggest talking to her then talk to your clinic.