Getting Pregnant?

K

Keepercjr

I would hesitate to suggest any lube other than pre-seed. I know it is expensive (about $2.50 per use) but it is the only sperm friendly lubricant on the market right now. If you look on the pre-seed website it has a section comparing pre-seed to other lubricants including KY. KY is not good for sperm. I know you can get pregnant while using KY but it lowers your chances significantly. If you can identify your fertile period then pre-seed shouldn't be too much of an expense because you only need to use it at that time. FWIW, Astroglide is the worst to use if trying to get pregnant.

K

Keepercjr

I would hesitate to suggest any lube other than pre-seed. I know it is expensive (about $2.50 per use) but it is the only sperm friendly lubricant on the market right now. If you look on the pre-seed website it has a section comparing pre-seed to other lubricants including KY. KY is not good for sperm. I know you can get pregnant while using KY but it lowers your chances significantly. If you can identify your fertile period then pre-seed shouldn't be too much of an expense because you only need to use it at that time. FWIW, Astroglide is the worst to use if trying to get pregnant.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr