Getting the movie trailor onto CFTube.

letsrockcfem

Hey guys thanks for everything..seriously you all are the best and it made everything so much easier this week!

Now after an awesome nights sleep I am wondering how to get the Rock CF Movie Trailer on cftube.com..? any insight?

If you go www.youtube.com and search Lets Rock CF, it comes up.

Thanks again ya'll.
Love ya,
EM

letsrockcfem

Hey guys thanks for everything..seriously you all are the best and it made everything so much easier this week!

Now after an awesome nights sleep I am wondering how to get the Rock CF Movie Trailer on cftube.com..? any insight?

Thanks again ya'll.
Love ya,
EM

letsrockcfem

Thanks again ya'll.
Love ya,
EM

letsrockcfem

Thanks again ya'll.
Love ya,
EM

letsrockcfem

Thanks again ya'll.
Love ya,
EM

Imogene

Administrator
Em:

Lots of new features coming soon (next week) hopefully!

Our new "media tool" allows for uploading the videos ourselves, along with getting the photos we need on our posts.

Thanks for your inspiration!

You rock!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Em:

Our new "media tool" allows for uploading the videos ourselves, along with getting the photos we need on our posts.

You rock!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Em:

You rock!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Em:

You rock!

Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
Em:

You rock!

Jeanne

65rosessamurai

Sounds like GREAT NEWS!!
Cause, I just got my video done and was looking on how to get it on CF Tube as well!!
I hope there are details as to the data content, or format.
The video indicates it's under 3 minutes, but I think it's an error in how it's being measured in time, I think it'll be under 5 for sure, though. It's about 9Mb, set for broadband, but I think I can make changes (and export it, again) to adapt.

65rosessamurai

Sounds like GREAT NEWS!!
Cause, I just got my video done and was looking on how to get it on CF Tube as well!!
The video indicates it's under 3 minutes, but I think it's an error in how it's being measured in time, I think it'll be under 5 for sure, though. It's about 9Mb, set for broadband, but I think I can make changes (and export it, again) to adapt.

65rosessamurai

Sounds like GREAT NEWS!!

65rosessamurai

Sounds like GREAT NEWS!!

65rosessamurai

Sounds like GREAT NEWS!!