GHPP

kmhbeauty

Hello, I have GHPP and im having some major problems with them. I got on the ghpp almost 2 years ago. I had an to go to urgent care once for a blocked colon. The bill was 10,000 and its been a year, they still havnt paid it. Its about to go to collections and I have no source of income to pay that. Is anyone else having problems with them? I dont go to the doctor much so I never have to deal with this stuff. It really is a joke. I have good credit and I would hate that to go down the drain because of this. Tried calling ghpp today and no one answered the phone or no message machine. It just kept ringing.

kmhbeauty

Hello, I have GHPP and im having some major problems with them. I got on the ghpp almost 2 years ago. I had an to go to urgent care once for a blocked colon. The bill was 10,000 and its been a year, they still havnt paid it. Its about to go to collections and I have no source of income to pay that. Is anyone else having problems with them? I dont go to the doctor much so I never have to deal with this stuff. It really is a joke. I have good credit and I would hate that to go down the drain because of this. Tried calling ghpp today and no one answered the phone or no message machine. It just kept ringing.

kmhbeauty

Daisylane

Hi kmhbeauty,
I have GHPP as well and they have been nothing but a problem this past year. I have had them for almost 4 years now. I have never really had a problem till last Jan. I faxed them my tax information and my new application last year, still don't have insurance with them. I have hospital bills that I have to pay off as well because a few times I had to go to the ER and I had no insurance. I have talked to this woman Alice who I guess is in charge of the office. About 3 months ago she told me that they had a lot of cut backs with employees and now there is only like 2-3 people working there. I know your frustration oh so well with them. The number I call is 916-327-2926. But Alice rarely answers and she in not in her office thur. or Fri. She also has a really long voice message, but stick through it and leave a message. I suggest you call everyday until she calls you back! Good luck and I hope you reach someone!

Daisylane

Hi kmhbeauty,
I have GHPP as well and they have been nothing but a problem this past year. I have had them for almost 4 years now. I have never really had a problem till last Jan. I faxed them my tax information and my new application last year, still don't have insurance with them. I have hospital bills that I have to pay off as well because a few times I had to go to the ER and I had no insurance. I have talked to this woman Alice who I guess is in charge of the office. About 3 months ago she told me that they had a lot of cut backs with employees and now there is only like 2-3 people working there. I know your frustration oh so well with them. The number I call is 916-327-2926. But Alice rarely answers and she in not in her office thur. or Fri. She also has a really long voice message, but stick through it and leave a message. I suggest you call everyday until she calls you back! Good luck and I hope you reach someone!

Daisylane

Hi kmhbeauty,
<br /> I have GHPP as well and they have been nothing but a problem this past year. I have had them for almost 4 years now. I have never really had a problem till last Jan. I faxed them my tax information and my new application last year, still don't have insurance with them. I have hospital bills that I have to pay off as well because a few times I had to go to the ER and I had no insurance. I have talked to this woman Alice who I guess is in charge of the office. About 3 months ago she told me that they had a lot of cut backs with employees and now there is only like 2-3 people working there. I know your frustration oh so well with them. The number I call is 916-327-2926. But Alice rarely answers and she in not in her office thur. or Fri. She also has a really long voice message, but stick through it and leave a message. I suggest you call everyday until she calls you back! Good luck and I hope you reach someone!

kmhbeauty

Thanks for the info. I called Medical today to see whats going on this this bill and they said im not even active. I swear CA needs some major help! Its so annoying! Left a message for ghpp, hopefully they will return my call.

kmhbeauty

Thanks for the info. I called Medical today to see whats going on this this bill and they said im not even active. I swear CA needs some major help! Its so annoying! Left a message for ghpp, hopefully they will return my call.

kmhbeauty