* Gilead seeking approval for aztreonam

dasjsmum

can I just add, I was amazed at the amount of 'safety net' entwined in the ph3 vertex trial...bloods were going to Singapore, urines to some other country, sweat tests somewhere else....very strict protocals...I guess that's a good thing, no possible way results can be tampered with.

i dont know about this trial, but imagine it was pretty mcuh the same?

dasjsmum

can I just add, I was amazed at the amount of 'safety net' entwined in the ph3 vertex trial...bloods were going to Singapore, urines to some other country, sweat tests somewhere else....very strict protocals...I guess that's a good thing, no possible way results can be tampered with.

dasjsmum

dasjsmum

dasjsmum

<br />
<br />i dont know about this trial, but imagine it was pretty mcuh the same?