Girl issues

anonymous

Ok Ladies, Does anyone else have constant personal dryness? I know meds. and things like that can affect things down there, but I just learned that dry mouth is a widespread symptom of CF. It stands to reason that vaginal dryness would be common too. It's becomming kind of an issue with my boyfriend and I, so I'm just looking for a little back up.Thanks,Debbie

Cindo

Hi DebbieThat's an interesting question. I have dryness 'down there', in periods of a week or so, for no apparent reason but it seems to revolve around my period a bit. I know i get dry mouth a bit but I have put that down to my pancrease (enzymes) as i take over 80 per day. i get bloating a lot too - i think from my food taking a longer time to digest and the gelatine covering on my tablets. Milk seems to make it worse for some reason.i'd be interested in any replys on this too, or email me cindy2875@hotmail.com

MouseyMerlin

Hi,Yes, Ive experienced it for a long time.. ever since I was fourteen years old.. ITs sometimes horribly horrific, and other times it seems as if I dont have it at all.. KY Jelly and Astroglide can really help if its uncomfortable during sex, and just a drop of astroglide can help just throughout the day...