Girl Scout Meeting

Alyssa

I think all this openness and sharing of info about CF is wonderful for the patient.... my kids have been very open about their CF too, but I have met a couple of adults with CF who talk about how secretive they have always been about their CF and equipment... even their best friends didn't know they have CF.... I'm all for a bit of privacy if you want it, but complete secrecy from your very best friends and most family members seemed unhealthy (emotionally) to me.

Alyssa

I think all this openness and sharing of info about CF is wonderful for the patient.... my kids have been very open about their CF too, but I have met a couple of adults with CF who talk about how secretive they have always been about their CF and equipment... even their best friends didn't know they have CF.... I'm all for a bit of privacy if you want it, but complete secrecy from your very best friends and most family members seemed unhealthy (emotionally) to me.

Alyssa

Alyssa

Alyssa