Girls weekend ideas?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My friends and I are doing another girls vacation when school gets out. The one we did two years ago was in South Beach (fun). We want something similar but further north. Any ideas?

Requirements- beachfront, nightlife (for old ladies like me) and shopping!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
My friends and I are doing another girls vacation when school gets out. The one we did two years ago was in South Beach (fun). We want something similar but further north. Any ideas?

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Requirements- beachfront, nightlife (for old ladies like me) and shopping!

Imogene

Administrator
Jersey Shore is my favorite...Long Branch has shopping and is contained...Spring Lake is gorgeous...but not night life...maybe Cape May which is near Atlantic City...sounds like FUN!
I can't wait to hear about it~:>j

Imogene

Administrator
Jersey Shore is my favorite...Long Branch has shopping and is contained...Spring Lake is gorgeous...but not night life...maybe Cape May which is near Atlantic City...sounds like FUN!

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator
<br />I can't wait to hear about it~:>j

jaimers

Super Moderator
myrtle beach and North Myrtle Beach, SC both have lots of stuff to do. there are some huge resort hotels along the beach with spas and such and there's lots of nightlife in the area. the only downside i would say is that myrtle beach is where all the recently graduated highschool kids on the east coast from VA, NC and SC all come to party and celebrate "senior week" the week they graduate, so depending on when you go, there is potential for you to be over run with drunk highschoolers.

jaimers

Super Moderator
myrtle beach and North Myrtle Beach, SC both have lots of stuff to do. there are some huge resort hotels along the beach with spas and such and there's lots of nightlife in the area. the only downside i would say is that myrtle beach is where all the recently graduated highschool kids on the east coast from VA, NC and SC all come to party and celebrate "senior week" the week they graduate, so depending on when you go, there is potential for you to be over run with drunk highschoolers.

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator