Glutathione? Who's using it?

anonymous

I'm the mother of a 8 yr old boy w/cf. I have heard a little info on Glutathione, but not much. I am very wary about messing with my son treatments, but it sounds like there might be a good reasons to look into this a bit deeper.If you don't mind please tell me your experience with Glutathione, whats the brand name, and what your Dr. advise on this has been. Thanks you!

anonymous

HI! Im the mother of 2 children with CF and i also have been interested in learning more about Glutathoine. My dr says not to use it, not FDA approved but will be interesting to see what comes of it. Its my understanding that research is being done in England right now. I wont go against my Drs advice, its not proven yet. Im going to learn as much as i can and just wait for it to become FDA approved. How is your son doing with his treatments?

anonymous

Hi I'm the mom with 8 yr old w/CF. Thanks for asking about my son. He is pretty healthy. He is mostly envolved digestively, takes enzymes and ADEK. He still does all the other treatments and Tobi every 28 days. We don't do the pounding but we do the vest 2x a day. Nothing too experimental.As a mom with children with CF you know what its like, you watch every change in their health and behavior. It just seems to me, my son has a lot more flem then he did last year. He actually didn't used to have any stuff in his coughs. I'm just afraid this is the natural progression of this diease and I don't want him to go there.I just wish they would hurry up and get some real results so our children won't have to suffer, what for now is inevitable. There are so many children waiting, so many families.