Going Back to work after Mat leave.

mltoliver

My CF physician said that if staying at home was an option for us, then we should consider doing it for as long as possible. So, I stayed home with my daughter and she just started Kindergarten. It was a hard decision, but it was the right one for us. Adjusting to treatments and everything was easier, I think, because I had more time.

We took my pay cut, which was a big deal for us because we had based everything - our mortgage and cars on two incomes. But, we thought it was worth it - if it kept her away from certain bacteria and illnesses even for an extra year, it was worth it for us. I think we did the best thing for us.

mltoliver

My CF physician said that if staying at home was an option for us, then we should consider doing it for as long as possible. So, I stayed home with my daughter and she just started Kindergarten. It was a hard decision, but it was the right one for us. Adjusting to treatments and everything was easier, I think, because I had more time.

We took my pay cut, which was a big deal for us because we had based everything - our mortgage and cars on two incomes. But, we thought it was worth it - if it kept her away from certain bacteria and illnesses even for an extra year, it was worth it for us. I think we did the best thing for us.

mltoliver

mltoliver

mltoliver

<br />
<br />We took my pay cut, which was a big deal for us because we had based everything - our mortgage and cars on two incomes. But, we thought it was worth it - if it kept her away from certain bacteria and illnesses even for an extra year, it was worth it for us. I think we did the best thing for us.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

tabbycat821

I too am worried about letting others care for my son. Our family doctors suggested that if it was an option I should stay at home for at least the first year, this is not an issue as I am a stay at home mom. I feel that as long as anyone who babsits is well educated on what to do and I only have them do what is truely necessary to be done while I am away then it will be alright.

tabbycat821

I too am worried about letting others care for my son. Our family doctors suggested that if it was an option I should stay at home for at least the first year, this is not an issue as I am a stay at home mom. I feel that as long as anyone who babsits is well educated on what to do and I only have them do what is truely necessary to be done while I am away then it will be alright.

tabbycat821

tabbycat821

tabbycat821