Going Home/Adam

Cerulean

Insulin Question

From what I am told, poor control of diabetes leads to lowered immune responses. This leads to getting all sorts of lung bugs, thus leading to lung infection and finally decreased lung function. Also with poor control of diabetes there can be weight loss. With less weight you have reduced calories (energy) with to fight infection.

Cerulean

Insulin Question

From what I am told, poor control of diabetes leads to lowered immune responses. This leads to getting all sorts of lung bugs, thus leading to lung infection and finally decreased lung function. Also with poor control of diabetes there can be weight loss. With less weight you have reduced calories (energy) with to fight infection.

Cerulean

Insulin Question

Cerulean

Insulin Question

Cerulean

Insulin Question

adamsants

Insulin Question

My husband is on his way to pick up Adam the Drs. let him leave today.

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.

Ann

adamsants

Insulin Question

Ann

adamsants

Insulin Question

Ann

adamsants

Insulin Question

Ann

adamsants

Insulin Question

<br />
<br />Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts.
<br />
<br />Ann