Going in for a "Tune Up"

izemmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Hey Vick...vent away. You have every right to wonder why he's going in when you end up doing 80% of his care in the hospital. It is scary to think about what he might pick up while he's in, too. I'm glad you at least have till Friday to get things set. He'll be in our thoughts!

izemmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Hey Vick...vent away. You have every right to wonder why he's going in when you end up doing 80% of his care in the hospital. It is scary to think about what he might pick up while he's in, too. I'm glad you at least have till Friday to get things set. He'll be in our thoughts!

fourkidsmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Mostly cause when he is admitted I do all the treatments meds and nebs and vest etc... I even do his IV's when they forget to come in and turn the thing off and it beeps non stop. So what is the point, just a chance to get more bacteria from other patients....But the fact is they think he isnt getting the treatments at home so they want to see how he does at the hospital so lets apease them and go in and have a happy happy joy joy week at the NMCP. FUN!

Victoria:

I couldn't agree more with your comment. Your little guy sounds so much like my little guy. Mine also likes to go in and flirt with all the nurses. He has it made there. To funny.

I hope all goes well, I know the stays seem so long, do you usually stay with him the whole time? I have a feeling you do, I usually do. It makes a long stay. Take Care!

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Mostly cause when he is admitted I do all the treatments meds and nebs and vest etc... I even do his IV's when they forget to come in and turn the thing off and it beeps non stop. So what is the point, just a chance to get more bacteria from other patients....But the fact is they think he isnt getting the treatments at home so they want to see how he does at the hospital so lets apease them and go in and have a happy happy joy joy week at the NMCP. FUN!

Victoria:

I couldn't agree more with your comment. Your little guy sounds so much like my little guy. Mine also likes to go in and flirt with all the nurses. He has it made there. To funny.

I hope all goes well, I know the stays seem so long, do you usually stay with him the whole time? I have a feeling you do, I usually do. It makes a long stay. Take Care!

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Victoria:

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Victoria:

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Victoria:

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Going in for a "Tune Up

Victoria:

Fourkidsmom