Going in

T

TonyaH

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know Andrew is being admitted tomorrow (given there is a bed available), so we will be in the hospital for about 4 days for them to run levels before we come home with his picc. I'll continue to check in on everyone if I have access in our room. Last time we did, but who knows this time. Sometimes just walking down the hall makes a difference! Anyway, everyone take care until we are back!

T

TonyaH

Hi all,
Just wanted to let you know Andrew is being admitted tomorrow (given there is a bed available), so we will be in the hospital for about 4 days for them to run levels before we come home with his picc. I'll continue to check in on everyone if I have access in our room. Last time we did, but who knows this time. Sometimes just walking down the hall makes a difference! Anyway, everyone take care until we are back!

T

TonyaH

Hi all,

T

TonyaH

Hi all,

T

TonyaH

Hi all,
<br />Just wanted to let you know Andrew is being admitted tomorrow (given there is a bed available), so we will be in the hospital for about 4 days for them to run levels before we come home with his picc. I'll continue to check in on everyone if I have access in our room. Last time we did, but who knows this time. Sometimes just walking down the hall makes a difference! Anyway, everyone take care until we are back!