Going to disney with my 17 month old cfer any advice?

Lee2006

I will be traveling to Disney world with my 9 year old and my 17 month old who has cf. I would appreciate any helpful hints about flying and traveling to the parks with my baby. Thanks so much.

Lee2006

I will be traveling to Disney world with my 9 year old and my 17 month old who has cf. I would appreciate any helpful hints about flying and traveling to the parks with my baby. Thanks so much.

Lee2006

Lee2006

Lee2006

T

TonyaH

Hi There,

I admit, my family is full of Disney Junkies! We love it and try to go every spring, but always make it at least every other spring.

If I had a better idea of your needs for you little one, I could give better advice. Are you on nebulizers? How many times a day do you do treatments, etc. Are you pancreatic insufficient?

Feel free to email me at MichiganGirl@triad.rr.com. I'd be happy to share some ideas that have helped us with Andrew (and our no-cf daughter, too!)

You are going to have a great time!

T

TonyaH

Hi There,

I admit, my family is full of Disney Junkies! We love it and try to go every spring, but always make it at least every other spring.

If I had a better idea of your needs for you little one, I could give better advice. Are you on nebulizers? How many times a day do you do treatments, etc. Are you pancreatic insufficient?

Feel free to email me at MichiganGirl@triad.rr.com. I'd be happy to share some ideas that have helped us with Andrew (and our no-cf daughter, too!)

T

TonyaH

Hi There,

T

TonyaH

Hi There,

T

TonyaH

Hi There,

Marjolein

I think the only advice we can give you is to take enough meds, just like you always do when you go away for a few days.

I think with a 17 month old there is not much else you can do. The baby will be in the pushchair i guess so you don't have to worry about the distance that you have to walk.

You do have to think about the time for treatment i guess. But i think you will do them in the morning and evening when you are still in the hotel?

All i can say really is, have lots and lots of fun!

Marjolein

I think the only advice we can give you is to take enough meds, just like you always do when you go away for a few days.

I think with a 17 month old there is not much else you can do. The baby will be in the pushchair i guess so you don't have to worry about the distance that you have to walk.

You do have to think about the time for treatment i guess. But i think you will do them in the morning and evening when you are still in the hotel?

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein