Going to UNC next week

colinmaydahl

I went to UNC last year for a study on Surfaction, it was only 5 doses over 24 hrs, made me bring up lots of stuff the day after. There is some great food around UNC. I liked Acme, and the Ye old Waffle shop. Have a good time, ask how the surfaction study is going. Have a good day Jen.

Colin

colinmaydahl

I went to UNC last year for a study on Surfaction, it was only 5 doses over 24 hrs, made me bring up lots of stuff the day after. There is some great food around UNC. I liked Acme, and the Ye old Waffle shop. Have a good time, ask how the surfaction study is going. Have a good day Jen.
<br />
<br />Colin

JennifersHope

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for the replies, As it would turn out my doctor at MUSC called down to UNC for me to talk to the team there which is what i really wanted him to do. As a result instead of going just for a consult they are going to reschedule me to come when Dr Donaldson can do the nasal PD. Apparently he is covering the in patients this week or month or something, so I have to reschedule!!! UGGg

They are going to call me next week and tell me the days to come.

Thanks for all your advice.. I will check out the food Colin thanks.

JennifersHope

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for the replies, As it would turn out my doctor at MUSC called down to UNC for me to talk to the team there which is what i really wanted him to do. As a result instead of going just for a consult they are going to reschedule me to come when Dr Donaldson can do the nasal PD. Apparently he is covering the in patients this week or month or something, so I have to reschedule!!! UGGg

They are going to call me next week and tell me the days to come.

Thanks for all your advice.. I will check out the food Colin thanks.

JennifersHope

Hey Guys,
<br />
<br />Thank you so much for the replies, As it would turn out my doctor at MUSC called down to UNC for me to talk to the team there which is what i really wanted him to do. As a result instead of going just for a consult they are going to reschedule me to come when Dr Donaldson can do the nasal PD. Apparently he is covering the in patients this week or month or something, so I have to reschedule!!! UGGg
<br />
<br />They are going to call me next week and tell me the days to come.
<br />
<br />Thanks for all your advice.. I will check out the food Colin thanks.