Golf outing

kaylasdad

We are having a golf outing. The outing is to raise money for cf.
This is the first one just need some help. Need some insight on the whole thing. The outing is Aug 28 in Avon Lake,Ohio. If anyone is interested send me a PM and i;ll give you details.
Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance Joe.

kaylasdad

This is the first one just need some help. Need some insight on the whole thing. The outing is Aug 28 in Avon Lake,Ohio. If anyone is interested send me a PM and i;ll give you details.
Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance Joe.

kaylasdad

Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance Joe.

kaylasdad

Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance Joe.

kaylasdad

<br />This is the first one just need some help. Need some insight on the whole thing. The outing is Aug 28 in Avon Lake,Ohio. If anyone is interested send me a PM and i;ll give you details.
<br />Any help would be great.
<br />Thanks in advance Joe.

T

tammykrumrey

We host a golf tournament for CF each year. We just held our 7th annual in June. My email address is:
tammykrumrey@mazecollision.com if you want to send me a note with some specific ideas you are looking for. Our tournament is a huge success, each year growing to the extent that we now have a sold out tournament. We raised a little over $20,000 this year, a bit down from last year, but I think it is to be expected with the poor economy. (we also hold a silent/live auction after the tournament).
Good luck! And feel free to let me know if I can assist you in anything.

T

tammykrumrey

We host a golf tournament for CF each year. We just held our 7th annual in June. My email address is:
tammykrumrey@mazecollision.com if you want to send me a note with some specific ideas you are looking for. Our tournament is a huge success, each year growing to the extent that we now have a sold out tournament. We raised a little over $20,000 this year, a bit down from last year, but I think it is to be expected with the poor economy. (we also hold a silent/live auction after the tournament).

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

T

tammykrumrey

<br />tammykrumrey@mazecollision.com if you want to send me a note with some specific ideas you are looking for. Our tournament is a huge success, each year growing to the extent that we now have a sold out tournament. We raised a little over $20,000 this year, a bit down from last year, but I think it is to be expected with the poor economy. (we also hold a silent/live auction after the tournament).
<br />Good luck! And feel free to let me know if I can assist you in anything.