Good CF doc in Ohio?

gabster418

We also go to the CF Clinic at Toledo Children's Hospital. We have only been going there for about 9 months but so far we love the doctor's there. I have not met the new doctor yet but I am sure she will be just as great.

rubyroselee

UHC in Cleveland has an excellent CF program. I have been going there since I was a baby. They have 2 adult CF doctors who are really great.

rubyroselee

UHC in Cleveland has an excellent CF program. I have been going there since I was a baby. They have 2 adult CF doctors who are really great.

rubyroselee

ep1713

I've gone to the CF clinic at Toledo Hospital since 2006. I've gone to 4 different CF clinics throughout my life, and Toledo is by far my favorite. I love the doctors and the staff and feel they have given me the best care of any of my past docs. I actually just moved a few hours away and am still making the drive to see them even though there is a clinic here.

I hope you find the right clinic for your son! I know it makes a huge difference!

ep1713

I've gone to the CF clinic at Toledo Hospital since 2006. I've gone to 4 different CF clinics throughout my life, and Toledo is by far my favorite. I love the doctors and the staff and feel they have given me the best care of any of my past docs. I actually just moved a few hours away and am still making the drive to see them even though there is a clinic here.

I hope you find the right clinic for your son! I know it makes a huge difference!

ep1713

<br />
<br />I hope you find the right clinic for your son! I know it makes a huge difference!

markinohio

I've been going to the CF Clinic at The Toledo Hospital since it opened in the 1970's. I've always been satisfied with the care I received. This is the only clinic I have gone to over the past 35 years so I can't compare it to other clinics. Good luck with your search.
Mark

markinohio

I've been going to the CF Clinic at The Toledo Hospital since it opened in the 1970's. I've always been satisfied with the care I received. This is the only clinic I have gone to over the past 35 years so I can't compare it to other clinics. Good luck with your search.
Mark

markinohio

<br />Mark

Zarocks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rubyroselee</b></i>

UHC in Cleveland has an excellent CF program. I have been going there since I was a baby. They have 2 adult CF doctors who are really great.</end quote></div><br><br>Same here!  The UHC team has been great to me!<br><br>-Chris<br>30M/DDF508<br>

Zarocks

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>rubyroselee</b></i>

UHC in Cleveland has an excellent CF program. I have been going there since I was a baby. They have 2 adult CF doctors who are really great.</end quote><br><br>Same here! The UHC team has been great to me!<br><br>-Chris<br>30M/DDF508<br>

Zarocks

UHC in Cleveland has an excellent CF program. I have been going there since I was a baby. They have 2 adult CF doctors who are really great.</end quote><br><br>Same here! The UHC team has been great to me!<br><br>-Chris<br>30M/DDF508<br>

Hopeandlove

Hi, we live in Columbus and my husband has been going to childrens hospital since he was 8. They very supportive, and extremely knowledgeble. One of his docs, Dr. McCoy helped create the new inhaler cayston. Some other amazing docs include Dr. Kirkby, Dr. Heintz, and Dr. Holtzlander. They work as a team and are so helpful with any questions you would have. We both would highly rec. Columbus children's hospital. Feel free to Message me for for info. Best wishes!

Hopeandlove

Hi, we live in Columbus and my husband has been going to childrens hospital since he was 8. They very supportive, and extremely knowledgeble. One of his docs, Dr. McCoy helped create the new inhaler cayston. Some other amazing docs include Dr. Kirkby, Dr. Heintz, and Dr. Holtzlander. They work as a team and are so helpful with any questions you would have. We both would highly rec. Columbus children's hospital. Feel free to Message me for for info. Best wishes!

Hopeandlove

gwpoland

This thread looks like it's about a week old, so I hope I'm not too late to weigh in! I used to go to Toledo Hospital, for several years, until I was about 18. After this I changed my care center to Columbus Childrens [now called Nationwide Childrens]. As it stands I drive about 2+ hours for my care in Columbus in spite of closer centers. It is worth every last minute of the extra drive too. The doctors make an intelligent, and compassionate care team - and the facility does an excellent job of staying current and advancing with medical technology and information. A very positive experience. I can say pretty confidently I wouldn't be around today without the team in Columbus. As far as being informative about your care choices, they are very good at this; my doctor/patient relationship has a very effective one in Columbus. Furthermore, you'll get a letter after each of your appointments stating the results and conclusions from your visit.

Good luck, I hope you find something that's perfect for you!

gwpoland

This thread looks like it's about a week old, so I hope I'm not too late to weigh in! I used to go to Toledo Hospital, for several years, until I was about 18. After this I changed my care center to Columbus Childrens [now called Nationwide Childrens]. As it stands I drive about 2+ hours for my care in Columbus in spite of closer centers. It is worth every last minute of the extra drive too. The doctors make an intelligent, and compassionate care team - and the facility does an excellent job of staying current and advancing with medical technology and information. A very positive experience. I can say pretty confidently I wouldn't be around today without the team in Columbus. As far as being informative about your care choices, they are very good at this; my doctor/patient relationship has a very effective one in Columbus. Furthermore, you'll get a letter after each of your appointments stating the results and conclusions from your visit.

Good luck, I hope you find something that's perfect for you!

gwpoland

<br />
<br />Good luck, I hope you find something that's perfect for you!