GOOD NEWS!!!

holmfamily1992

I can even express how excited all of us are. DYLAN GAINED 8 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH!!!! And grew 2 inches since August! How cool is that!! Finally, some good news and he even looks a little chubby in the face!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Just had to share....hehehe

All the other kids are doing well too. They started Steph on an oral antibiotic just to be safe. She started feeling a lot better yesterday and today she looked like herself again.

My only concern is Dylan's FEV1%...he was only a 90%. Not bad but could be better. We will work on that.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

Tina

holmfamily1992

I can even express how excited all of us are. DYLAN GAINED 8 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH!!!! And grew 2 inches since August! How cool is that!! Finally, some good news and he even looks a little chubby in the face!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

All the other kids are doing well too. They started Steph on an oral antibiotic just to be safe. She started feeling a lot better yesterday and today she looked like herself again.

My only concern is Dylan's FEV1%...he was only a 90%. Not bad but could be better. We will work on that.

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

Tina

holmfamily1992

<br />
<br /> Just had to share....hehehe
<br />
<br />All the other kids are doing well too. They started Steph on an oral antibiotic just to be safe. She started feeling a lot better yesterday and today she looked like herself again.
<br />
<br />My only concern is Dylan's FEV1%...he was only a 90%. Not bad but could be better. We will work on that.
<br />
<br />HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!
<br />
<br />Tina
<br />

M

Mommafirst

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I'm thrilled for you all!!!

Enjoy your turkey.

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I'm thrilled for you all!!!

Enjoy your turkey.

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Enjoy your turkey.

Heather

M

Mommafirst

Enjoy your turkey.

Heather

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />Enjoy your turkey.
<br />
<br />Heather

flatfordl

Great news...congrats!

Avery gained 2 lbs. at her appt. last week too! Maybe we can stuff them with enough turkey that they gain some more!!

flatfordl

Great news...congrats!

Avery gained 2 lbs. at her appt. last week too! Maybe we can stuff them with enough turkey that they gain some more!!

flatfordl

Great news...congrats!

flatfordl

Great news...congrats!

flatfordl

Great news...congrats!
<br />
<br />Avery gained 2 lbs. at her appt. last week too! Maybe we can stuff them with enough turkey that they gain some more!!