good way to gain weight

Cfteen15

When I go into the hospital my grandma and mom both bring me beef jerky, and it always helps me gain weight. although it can get kinda costly buying beef jerky since its $5-7 ea. It is 97% fat free, but it has good protein. I am like addicted to beef jerky, and in the 2 weeks im in the hospital i can gain 3-6 lbs the way that i eat it.

Cfteen15

When I go into the hospital my grandma and mom both bring me beef jerky, and it always helps me gain weight. although it can get kinda costly buying beef jerky since its $5-7 ea. It is 97% fat free, but it has good protein. I am like addicted to beef jerky, and in the 2 weeks im in the hospital i can gain 3-6 lbs the way that i eat it.

Cfteen15