Goodbye Applesauce Ball and Chain!!!!!

crickit715

so excited, had to share!! my little one took her enzymes with water for the first time today!! swallowed them whole!! yippee!!! this could be good! one less thing (applesauce/spoon) to drag around!

crickit715

so excited, had to share!! my little one took her enzymes with water for the first time today!! swallowed them whole!! yippee!!! this could be good! one less thing (applesauce/spoon) to drag around!

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

izemmom

Yaaaaay! Jenn (Westonsmom) and I recently joined the club too! It is wonderfully liberating! I bought a smaller purse to celebrate not having to carry applesauce!!! One thing though - now that I don't have to actively open the pills up and remeber to get the applesauce from the pantry and a spoon and pack it all, I am having a harder time remembering to take enzymes when we go. We were 45 miles away from home and had NONE a few weekends ago!!!! I have a supply in the car and in my (little) purse now.

izemmom

Yaaaaay! Jenn (Westonsmom) and I recently joined the club too! It is wonderfully liberating! I bought a smaller purse to celebrate not having to carry applesauce!!! One thing though - now that I don't have to actively open the pills up and remeber to get the applesauce from the pantry and a spoon and pack it all, I am having a harder time remembering to take enzymes when we go. We were 45 miles away from home and had NONE a few weekends ago!!!! I have a supply in the car and in my (little) purse now.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

M

Mommafirst

Seriously, when you get the diagnosis for CF, you should get an addendum to the baby book and the number one milestone is when they swallow the pills whole for the first time!!! ITS HUGE!! Congrats!!! Alyssa has been doing it for awhile now and its awesome.

Tami -- I always forget to pack pills, so I literally have them strewn in every pocket, purse and "ash tray" around. If someone were to go through my stuff, they'd certainly think I was some drug addict. : )

M

Mommafirst

Seriously, when you get the diagnosis for CF, you should get an addendum to the baby book and the number one milestone is when they swallow the pills whole for the first time!!! ITS HUGE!! Congrats!!! Alyssa has been doing it for awhile now and its awesome.

Tami -- I always forget to pack pills, so I literally have them strewn in every pocket, purse and "ash tray" around. If someone were to go through my stuff, they'd certainly think I was some drug addict. : )

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />Tami -- I always forget to pack pills, so I literally have them strewn in every pocket, purse and "ash tray" around. If someone were to go through my stuff, they'd certainly think I was some drug addict. : )