Goodbye

CFTEAMA

I do not hate you guys. but you guys hate me so I am never comming back to this place. most of you are twisting the info I give and that is abusive to me. I am sick of being misunderstood just becuase I have a different way of communicating. GOOD BYE!

CFTEAMA

I do not hate you guys. but you guys hate me so I am never comming back to this place. most of you are twisting the info I give and that is abusive to me. I am sick of being misunderstood just becuase I have a different way of communicating. GOOD BYE!

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

jaimers

Super Moderator
hey sarah i havn't talked to you before but i just wanted to say that i'm pretty sure no one hates you. they just want to understand your situation so they can offer advice, share their experiences etc. some of your story is confusing so i think they just wanted you to clarify some things. i'm sorry you've decided to leave-i know we all wish you the best.

jaimers

Super Moderator
hey sarah i havn't talked to you before but i just wanted to say that i'm pretty sure no one hates you. they just want to understand your situation so they can offer advice, share their experiences etc. some of your story is confusing so i think they just wanted you to clarify some things. i'm sorry you've decided to leave-i know we all wish you the best.

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

jaimers

Super Moderator

JazzysMom

I am sure you will be back to read this. It seems you want our attention, but arent able/willing to answer the concerns/questions we have.

Instead of getting defensive please address the issues that were brought up.

WIthout that we cant really procede any farther.

Should you choose not to remain part of our family & work through these issues then I wish the best for ya!

JazzysMom

I am sure you will be back to read this. It seems you want our attention, but arent able/willing to answer the concerns/questions we have.

Should you choose not to remain part of our family & work through these issues then I wish the best for ya!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Instead of getting defensive please address the issues that were brought up.
<br />
<br />WIthout that we cant really procede any farther.
<br />
<br />Should you choose not to remain part of our family & work through these issues then I wish the best for ya!