Goodbye

tara

How about your name for one. Are you Sarah today? Or Anika? Or Ashely? or AKA2007? Were you dx'd when you were 3 years old? Or 15 years old? Were you genotyped as DDF508 (I noticed you took that off your sig after your inconsistency was pointed out) or do you only have one DF508 gene?

A lot of things you say don't come across as someone struggling with cystic fibrosis, rather someone who looked up every single symptom online and then pretended to have CF. I'm not the gambling type but I would bet a pretty penny you do not actually have CF.

Have you ever been diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome? I mean, really, have you? It's a very real serious illness and I'm sure there is treatment out there, should you seek it.

Good luck to you Sarah, or Anika...whatever your name is today.

tara

How about your name for one. Are you Sarah today? Or Anika? Or Ashely? or AKA2007? Were you dx'd when you were 3 years old? Or 15 years old? Were you genotyped as DDF508 (I noticed you took that off your sig after your inconsistency was pointed out) or do you only have one DF508 gene?

A lot of things you say don't come across as someone struggling with cystic fibrosis, rather someone who looked up every single symptom online and then pretended to have CF. I'm not the gambling type but I would bet a pretty penny you do not actually have CF.

Have you ever been diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome? I mean, really, have you? It's a very real serious illness and I'm sure there is treatment out there, should you seek it.

tara

tara

tara

<br />
<br />A lot of things you say don't come across as someone struggling with cystic fibrosis, rather someone who looked up every single symptom online and then pretended to have CF. I'm not the gambling type but I would bet a pretty penny you do not actually have CF.
<br />
<br />Have you ever been diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome? I mean, really, have you? It's a very real serious illness and I'm sure there is treatment out there, should you seek it.
<br />
<br />Good luck to you Sarah, or Anika...whatever your name is today.

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>CFTEAMA</b></i>

What questions need answering???</end quote></div>

The fact that you even asked this question tells me it doesnt matter what the questions are. There have been enough posts about what is in dispute with your stories!

Stay Well.......

JazzysMom

The fact that you even asked this question tells me it doesnt matter what the questions are. There have been enough posts about what is in dispute with your stories!

Stay Well.......

JazzysMom

Stay Well.......

JazzysMom

What questions need answering???</end quote>

Stay Well.......

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />What questions need answering???</end quote>
<br />
<br />The fact that you even asked this question tells me it doesnt matter what the questions are. There have been enough posts about what is in dispute with your stories!
<br />
<br />Stay Well.......
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tara</b></i>

Good luck to you Sarah, or Anika...whatever your name is today.</end quote></div>

AHHHHHH I should have read this before I posted on your other posts. Now I know why there seems to be "issues" with the other posts. Your posts sounded like AKA2007.

I'm sorry that you think we don't like you but you have to see it from our side. Everything you say is contradicted by the next thing you say. NONE of it makes sense. We can't help you if nothing seems to medically and logically make sense. We are a good community and are willing to help everyone but if you are going to come here and say we don't like you and give us info that doesn't make sense you can't expect us to help you.

Maybe you should post a blog bio with all your info. Mutations, when you were dx'd, the issues you are having. maybe then we can help if it is all in ONE location.

If you choose not to come back then I wish you luck and hope you figure out what is wrong.

bittyhorse23

Good luck to you Sarah, or Anika...whatever your name is today.</end quote></div>

AHHHHHH I should have read this before I posted on your other posts. Now I know why there seems to be "issues" with the other posts. Your posts sounded like AKA2007.

I'm sorry that you think we don't like you but you have to see it from our side. Everything you say is contradicted by the next thing you say. NONE of it makes sense. We can't help you if nothing seems to medically and logically make sense. We are a good community and are willing to help everyone but if you are going to come here and say we don't like you and give us info that doesn't make sense you can't expect us to help you.

Maybe you should post a blog bio with all your info. Mutations, when you were dx'd, the issues you are having. maybe then we can help if it is all in ONE location.

If you choose not to come back then I wish you luck and hope you figure out what is wrong.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

Good luck to you Sarah, or Anika...whatever your name is today.</end quote>

bittyhorse23

<br />
<br />How about your name for one. Are you Sarah today? Or Anika? Or Ashely? or AKA2007? Were you dx'd when you were 3 years old? Or 15 years old? Were you genotyped as DDF508 (I noticed you took that off your sig after your inconsistency was pointed out) or do you only have one DF508 gene?
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />A lot of things you say don't come across as someone struggling with cystic fibrosis, rather someone who looked up every single symptom online and then pretended to have CF. I'm not the gambling type but I would bet a pretty penny you do not actually have CF.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Have you ever been diagnosed with Munchausen Syndrome? I mean, really, have you? It's a very real serious illness and I'm sure there is treatment out there, should you seek it.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Good luck to you Sarah, or Anika...whatever your name is today.</end quote>
<br />
<br />AHHHHHH I should have read this before I posted on your other posts. Now I know why there seems to be "issues" with the other posts. Your posts sounded like AKA2007.
<br />
<br />I'm sorry that you think we don't like you but you have to see it from our side. Everything you say is contradicted by the next thing you say. NONE of it makes sense. We can't help you if nothing seems to medically and logically make sense. We are a good community and are willing to help everyone but if you are going to come here and say we don't like you and give us info that doesn't make sense you can't expect us to help you.
<br />
<br />Maybe you should post a blog bio with all your info. Mutations, when you were dx'd, the issues you are having. maybe then we can help if it is all in ONE location.
<br />
<br />If you choose not to come back then I wish you luck and hope you figure out what is wrong.

NYCLawGirl

Amy, welcome back! We missed you!

Sarah, no one here hates you, I promise. I haven't been a part of this community for long, but I can say that people here are not hateful or judgmental. On the contrary, everyone is extremely sympathetic when other members have problems with their health or anything else. As CFers, we all have experience with people who are insensitive because we don't "look sick" or whatever. But we are also cautious...we recognize that since not everyone understands our disease, we need to be on the lookout for those who might add "fuel to the fire" by pretending to have CF.

I can't speak for everyone on here, but I for one don't want to jump to conclusions and definitely don't think you are a liar. Like everyone else, I am confused by your situation. I think you need to seek help at an accredited CF center RIGHT AWAY to get your questions cleared up. I also think it would help if you sat down and tried very hard to write a clear description of your symptoms and experiences if you want people on here to understand where you're coming from (without any embellishment - CF is hard enough, as you know!). I for one don't care what your name is or what name you post under, or even if you have CF, as long as you're honest with us and, more importantly, with yourself.

Take care...I hope you don't decide to give up on this forum just because people asked a few hard questions. If you do, good luck elsewhere.

NYCLawGirl

Sarah, no one here hates you, I promise. I haven't been a part of this community for long, but I can say that people here are not hateful or judgmental. On the contrary, everyone is extremely sympathetic when other members have problems with their health or anything else. As CFers, we all have experience with people who are insensitive because we don't "look sick" or whatever. But we are also cautious...we recognize that since not everyone understands our disease, we need to be on the lookout for those who might add "fuel to the fire" by pretending to have CF.

I can't speak for everyone on here, but I for one don't want to jump to conclusions and definitely don't think you are a liar. Like everyone else, I am confused by your situation. I think you need to seek help at an accredited CF center RIGHT AWAY to get your questions cleared up. I also think it would help if you sat down and tried very hard to write a clear description of your symptoms and experiences if you want people on here to understand where you're coming from (without any embellishment - CF is hard enough, as you know!). I for one don't care what your name is or what name you post under, or even if you have CF, as long as you're honest with us and, more importantly, with yourself.

Take care...I hope you don't decide to give up on this forum just because people asked a few hard questions. If you do, good luck elsewhere.

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

NYCLawGirl

<br />
<br />Sarah, no one here hates you, I promise. I haven't been a part of this community for long, but I can say that people here are not hateful or judgmental. On the contrary, everyone is extremely sympathetic when other members have problems with their health or anything else. As CFers, we all have experience with people who are insensitive because we don't "look sick" or whatever. But we are also cautious...we recognize that since not everyone understands our disease, we need to be on the lookout for those who might add "fuel to the fire" by pretending to have CF.
<br />
<br />I can't speak for everyone on here, but I for one don't want to jump to conclusions and definitely don't think you are a liar. Like everyone else, I am confused by your situation. I think you need to seek help at an accredited CF center RIGHT AWAY to get your questions cleared up. I also think it would help if you sat down and tried very hard to write a clear description of your symptoms and experiences if you want people on here to understand where you're coming from (without any embellishment - CF is hard enough, as you know!). I for one don't care what your name is or what name you post under, or even if you have CF, as long as you're honest with us and, more importantly, with yourself.
<br />
<br />Take care...I hope you don't decide to give up on this forum just because people asked a few hard questions. If you do, good luck elsewhere.