Google News Alert for: cystic fibrosis, CF

point

To other posted comments, I agree - - I am not excited (yet) considering it isn't even in Phase I trials and is only a theory, but I wanted to post.

Anyone have an answer to my question? Was the median age updated? The article lists it as 38.6, but the CFF website has it at 35.6 (last updated in 2005). I was almost more curious about that than just reporting news about research that hasn't even seen its first Phase I trial.

point

To other posted comments, I agree - - I am not excited (yet) considering it isn't even in Phase I trials and is only a theory, but I wanted to post.

Anyone have an answer to my question? Was the median age updated? The article lists it as 38.6, but the CFF website has it at 35.6 (last updated in 2005). I was almost more curious about that than just reporting news about research that hasn't even seen its first Phase I trial.

point

my65roses4me

Very Interesting Thanks for Posting!!
The most interesting thing is that my childhood cf dr used to have all his cf patients take papaya pills. He said it aided the digestion of foods. He may have been onto something. Very Interesting!!!!

my65roses4me

The most interesting thing is that my childhood cf dr used to have all his cf patients take papaya pills. He said it aided the digestion of foods. He may have been onto something. Very Interesting!!!!

my65roses4me