Got in the new Smart Vest by Electromed..

Mom2Max

We have the smart vest as well. Max does 6 minutes each at 8, 10 & 12 hz. I adjust the pressure at each interval to ensure a snug comfortable fit.

Mom2Max

We have the smart vest as well. Max does 6 minutes each at 8, 10 & 12 hz. I adjust the pressure at each interval to ensure a snug comfortable fit.

Mom2Max

Mom2Max

Mom2Max

mariahsmommy

Thanks guys! They didn't really give me any specifics, they just said to start with a pressure of about 35-40 and a frequency of 10. I am just so ecstatic to have this thing. It is a lifesaver!! Her CF clinic didn't want us to have it until she was 18 months old so I talked with her pediatrician and he wrote the script for it. Thank goodness!! Now I just need to figure out how to set the alternating frequencies.

mariahsmommy

Thanks guys! They didn't really give me any specifics, they just said to start with a pressure of about 35-40 and a frequency of 10. I am just so ecstatic to have this thing. It is a lifesaver!! Her CF clinic didn't want us to have it until she was 18 months old so I talked with her pediatrician and he wrote the script for it. Thank goodness!! Now I just need to figure out how to set the alternating frequencies.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

zoeg

We also have the Smart Vest. We do 30 minutes twice a day, and have the Hz at 10 for 10 min, 12 for 10 min, and 14 for 10 min. We keep the dial at 30-40. The company has been really good about replacing things too. I felt like the vest wasn't working as well a couple months ago, and they sent a new one that day and a box for free shipping to return our old vest. Very easy to work with. When we received our Smart Vest, they did have a rep. come to our house to show us how to work it and the setttings. I'm surprised no one came to your house. You may want to call them about that.

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

We also have the Smart Vest. We do 30 minutes twice a day, and have the Hz at 10 for 10 min, 12 for 10 min, and 14 for 10 min. We keep the dial at 30-40. The company has been really good about replacing things too. I felt like the vest wasn't working as well a couple months ago, and they sent a new one that day and a box for free shipping to return our old vest. Very easy to work with. When we received our Smart Vest, they did have a rep. come to our house to show us how to work it and the setttings. I'm surprised no one came to your house. You may want to call them about that.

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

Zoe mom to Kate wCF

zoeg

<br />
<br />Zoe mom to Kate wCF