got my vest

oh yeah and a doc told me i should use advair last so it can work better, after I've opened up my airways and cleared them out some. Not sure how true this is. It was a resident who told me that.

Chaggie

I've had mine for about 4 months, and am just now learning how to get stuff up with it. Give it time for you to figure out what works for you. Try a huff coughing, or whatever kind of cough works for you in getting things up, every few minutes while it's running.

Chaggie

I've had mine for about 4 months, and am just now learning how to get stuff up with it. Give it time for you to figure out what works for you. Try a huff coughing, or whatever kind of cough works for you in getting things up, every few minutes while it's running.

Chaggie

MCPappy

I would try using your Hypertonic saline while vesting, thats what I do and i cough up about a cups worth of stuff each time (I just cough into a trashcan and then throw away the bag).

I LOVE the vest... it helps me feel the most clear =) and you can do other things like go online and watch TV while doing it. It takes a time commitment and some getting used to the routine but you will get the hang of it and then it will turn into just somethihng you have to do like brushing your teeth... just takes a little longer =)

Good luck shakin'!

MCPappy

I would try using your Hypertonic saline while vesting, thats what I do and i cough up about a cups worth of stuff each time (I just cough into a trashcan and then throw away the bag).

I LOVE the vest... it helps me feel the most clear =) and you can do other things like go online and watch TV while doing it. It takes a time commitment and some getting used to the routine but you will get the hang of it and then it will turn into just somethihng you have to do like brushing your teeth... just takes a little longer =)

Good luck shakin'!

MCPappy

Good luck shakin'!

Scarlett81

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Scarlett81</b></i>

I do this:

Albuterol/or Advair depending on which I'm doing ( now that I'm preg, I alternate advair and albuterol b/c albuterol makes me shaky. this is the advice of my doctor)

</end quote></div>

Not Advair-I do Pulmocort. I forgot!

Scarlett81

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Scarlett81</b></i>

I do this:

Albuterol/or Advair depending on which I'm doing ( now that I'm preg, I alternate advair and albuterol b/c albuterol makes me shaky. this is the advice of my doctor)

</end quote></div>

Scarlett81

I do this:

</end quote></div>