Great Strides Brainstorming

BabyBeauty

We are having a brainstorming session for next year's Great Strides Walk. We want to make it bigger and better than this year. What do you like about your Great Strides Walk? What would you like to see at your Walk?

BabyBeauty

We are having a brainstorming session for next year's Great Strides Walk. We want to make it bigger and better than this year. What do you like about your Great Strides Walk? What would you like to see at your Walk?

BabyBeauty

crickit715

i know this isnt the question...but i can tell something i didnt like at our great strides walk...they had a barbeque! smoke flying everywhere...i couldnt believe it! i thought that was a TERRIBLE idea for a cf walk!

crickit715

i know this isnt the question...but i can tell something i didnt like at our great strides walk...they had a barbeque! smoke flying everywhere...i couldnt believe it! i thought that was a TERRIBLE idea for a cf walk!

crickit715