Great Strides

A

Andrea

Do you bring your children with CF to the walks for great strides? Our walk is in April and Ben will just be turning one. I was just curious what people do? Thanks for any input.
~Andrea

A

Andrea

Do you bring your children with CF to the walks for great strides? Our walk is in April and Ben will just be turning one. I was just curious what people do? Thanks for any input.
~Andrea

A

Andrea

~Andrea

A

Andrea

~Andrea

A

Andrea

<br />~Andrea

sassy81172

My son is 5, and he has gone with us every year. Of course, if he was sick, I would keep him at home. We just do a lot of hand sanitizer/washing and keep him away from anyone that we see coughing or anything like that!

sassy81172

My son is 5, and he has gone with us every year. Of course, if he was sick, I would keep him at home. We just do a lot of hand sanitizer/washing and keep him away from anyone that we see coughing or anything like that!

sassy81172

sassy81172

sassy81172

JazzysMom

I think most Great Strides are safe. First they take place outdoors. The usually offer Purell. Now realize that common sense on the parents part must kick in as it should normally......

IMHO the biggest problem would be disrupting the routine regarding naps etc so come prepared with stroller etc for a long day!!!!

JazzysMom

I think most Great Strides are safe. First they take place outdoors. The usually offer Purell. Now realize that common sense on the parents part must kick in as it should normally......

IMHO the biggest problem would be disrupting the routine regarding naps etc so come prepared with stroller etc for a long day!!!!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />IMHO the biggest problem would be disrupting the routine regarding naps etc so come prepared with stroller etc for a long day!!!!

Rebjane

Super Moderator
We do Great Strides; the first year Maggie was 5 months; I did not bring her I was too nervous(she had just had bowel surgery. But every year after that we have gone...We stay with our own group; it's outside and then our family comes back to our house for food. It's become a really nice family tradition actually. Each year; I make a couple lasagnas , salads and bread. The night before the walk we eat and hang out what ever family members can come. Cousins that might not have otherwise had a reason to visit us make the effort...Usually everyone has a great time.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
We do Great Strides; the first year Maggie was 5 months; I did not bring her I was too nervous(she had just had bowel surgery. But every year after that we have gone...We stay with our own group; it's outside and then our family comes back to our house for food. It's become a really nice family tradition actually. Each year; I make a couple lasagnas , salads and bread. The night before the walk we eat and hang out what ever family members can come. Cousins that might not have otherwise had a reason to visit us make the effort...Usually everyone has a great time.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator