Great Strides

SRains24

I'm interested in starting my own Great Strides team, but I don't know how to go about doing this. As the team leader do I just register for a walk and then sign up all the people that are going to be on my team?

Any info would be great, read over the website, but still really don't understand.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

SRains24

I'm interested in starting my own Great Strides team, but I don't know how to go about doing this. As the team leader do I just register for a walk and then sign up all the people that are going to be on my team?

Any info would be great, read over the website, but still really don't understand.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

SRains24

<br />
<br />Any info would be great, read over the website, but still really don't understand.
<br />
<br />Thanks in advance,
<br />Steve

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Go onto the cff.org great strides webpage. Register your team.

Once you are registered, the site has all kinds of things to help with fundraising. You can invite walkers, invite people to donate from that website. They have examples of letters you can mail to friends, family & businesses.

I've had better luck with a sending out letters via snailmail, but I do both. You can also link a your great strides widget to facebook, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Once you are registered, the site has all kinds of things to help with fundraising. You can invite walkers, invite people to donate from that website. They have examples of letters you can mail to friends, family & businesses.

I've had better luck with a sending out letters via snailmail, but I do both. You can also link a your great strides widget to facebook, too.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Once you are registered, the site has all kinds of things to help with fundraising. You can invite walkers, invite people to donate from that website. They have examples of letters you can mail to friends, family & businesses.
<br />
<br />I've had better luck with a sending out letters via snailmail, but I do both. You can also link a your great strides widget to facebook, too.