GreatStrides

JazzysMom

Sometimes you need the people that are not "use to CF" because they arent into the routine & dont "forget" how important this all is....

I am glad to hear of your support!

JazzysMom

Sometimes you need the people that are not "use to CF" because they arent into the routine & dont "forget" how important this all is....

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />I am glad to hear of your support!

JosephinesMommy

We raised over $3800.00, YAHOO!!!, no thanks to most of my family. The majority of the money was from co-workers and friends. I think maybe $700.00 of it was from family. But every dollar is hope to find a cure! SO I will take it all. I am disappointed that I didn't even get a response from a lot of family.

JosephinesMommy

We raised over $3800.00, YAHOO!!!, no thanks to most of my family. The majority of the money was from co-workers and friends. I think maybe $700.00 of it was from family. But every dollar is hope to find a cure! SO I will take it all. I am disappointed that I didn't even get a response from a lot of family.

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy