greens plus tips?

Jana

I make a smoothie out of it. Even if you're not typically into that, I think it goes down pretty well. I start by crushing six ice cubes, then put about a cup of orange juice, some frozen fruit (usually pineapple or blueberries), and a banana before blending it all up. Oh, and I put some lemon juice in it to get rid of the smell. It actually is quite tasty, and I have it for my breakfast.

I've been buying protein greens from my chiropractor's office rather than the greensplus--I suppose it's not quite the same thing but it fills me up in the morning (for all morning) and gives me lots of energy.

Jana

I make a smoothie out of it. Even if you're not typically into that, I think it goes down pretty well. I start by crushing six ice cubes, then put about a cup of orange juice, some frozen fruit (usually pineapple or blueberries), and a banana before blending it all up. Oh, and I put some lemon juice in it to get rid of the smell. It actually is quite tasty, and I have it for my breakfast.

I've been buying protein greens from my chiropractor's office rather than the greensplus--I suppose it's not quite the same thing but it fills me up in the morning (for all morning) and gives me lots of energy.

Jana

Jana

Jana

<br />
<br />I've been buying protein greens from my chiropractor's office rather than the greensplus--I suppose it's not quite the same thing but it fills me up in the morning (for all morning) and gives me lots of energy.