GRRRRRR!!!!! THAT NOAH!!!!!! REPOST

V

valigirl21

It was the inhaler type, and since he gets SSI he is on Medicaid or I think I would have seriously blown a gasket! They other day he asked, "Why do I have to take all these stupid(his word, not mine) meds?" I asked him if he would rather put up with taking the meds 2X a day or not be able to breate, and the little smarty-pants replied, "Not be able to breathe." I told him I'd remind him of that the next time he was hospitalized with pneumonia b/c he was spraying out his inhalers instead of taking them!

V

valigirl21

It was the inhaler type, and since he gets SSI he is on Medicaid or I think I would have seriously blown a gasket! They other day he asked, "Why do I have to take all these stupid(his word, not mine) meds?" I asked him if he would rather put up with taking the meds 2X a day or not be able to breate, and the little smarty-pants replied, "Not be able to breathe." I told him I'd remind him of that the next time he was hospitalized with pneumonia b/c he was spraying out his inhalers instead of taking them!

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21