gtube hole?

T

tarheel

So- is it like a skin lesion? Or like a scar? Because if its more like an open wound I'd say hell yea it needs to be closed. BTW- I haven't worn earrings in at least 6 months and my holes still haven't closed up. Not trying to close them up- I just put in a pair today. But point being, everyone's body reacts differently and heals differently.

well ive had mine out for about...4 years now?? and its like a its open but the inside of the stomach is closed but there is a hole on the outside of the skin. i have had piercings that have closed and they are no where near the size of the hole i have from my gtube. :/

well ive had mine out for about...4 years now?? and its like a its open but the inside of the stomach is closed but there is a hole on the outside of the skin. i have had piercings that have closed and they are no where near the size of the hole i have from my gtube. :/