gtube problems

TCysticHobbins

sorry about the j-tube my doctor was going to see how the g-tube worked and if it wasnt they were going to put it down into my intestine and from what they told me they just put a tube through the existing one and i bleive do it on x-ray to get it where they need it.

TCysticHobbins

sorry about the j-tube my doctor was going to see how the g-tube worked and if it wasnt they were going to put it down into my intestine and from what they told me they just put a tube through the existing one and i bleive do it on x-ray to get it where they need it.

TCysticHobbins

TCysticHobbins

TCysticHobbins

65roses

HI...I've had my G-tube for 4 years now. I can say it gets better, but you should ask about different formulas for the tube. The first formula made me feel awful....the second formula worked like a charm. Also, ask about doing bolus feeds instead of pumping. I could never tolerate pumping, but I do 8 cans a day, in between meals by bolus which is tolerated much better. Best of luck and let me know how it goes or how you're doing.

65roses

HI...I've had my G-tube for 4 years now. I can say it gets better, but you should ask about different formulas for the tube. The first formula made me feel awful....the second formula worked like a charm. Also, ask about doing bolus feeds instead of pumping. I could never tolerate pumping, but I do 8 cans a day, in between meals by bolus which is tolerated much better. Best of luck and let me know how it goes or how you're doing.

65roses

65roses

65roses