gtube

rubiesmom

Hello everyone! My daughter Rubie is going to be getting the gtube within the the next 30-60 days and I was wandering about insurance. Do any of you have tricare and does it cover the tube and everything that goes with it? Thank you in advace.
Liz

Mom to Rubie 8 w/CF (ddf508) diagnosed 2/16/07

rubiesmom

Hello everyone! My daughter Rubie is going to be getting the gtube within the the next 30-60 days and I was wandering about insurance. Do any of you have tricare and does it cover the tube and everything that goes with it? Thank you in advace.
Liz

rubiesmom

Liz

rubiesmom

Liz

rubiesmom

<br /> Liz
<br />
<br />
<br />Mom to Rubie 8 w/CF (ddf508) diagnosed 2/16/07

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We don't have that insurance but our insurance covers everything for g-tube including formula. You have to make sure the doctor says it is life-sustaining (or something like that) NOT a nutritional supplement which may not be covered.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
We don't have that insurance but our insurance covers everything for g-tube including formula. You have to make sure the doctor says it is life-sustaining (or something like that) NOT a nutritional supplement which may not be covered.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

M

Mommafirst

My dd got a g-tube in Nov. We have had no issues with insurance at all for this. Well I take that back, they tried to tell me that her pump wasn't covered, but I complained and then they said it was an oversight. Otherwise everything: supplies, formula, hospital care, etc. has all been covered.

M

Mommafirst

My dd got a g-tube in Nov. We have had no issues with insurance at all for this. Well I take that back, they tried to tell me that her pump wasn't covered, but I complained and then they said it was an oversight. Otherwise everything: supplies, formula, hospital care, etc. has all been covered.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

JazzysMom

I would suggest getting a hold of Victoria. I am pretty sure she has Tricare since her hubby is in the service & their little guy, G-Man has a g-tube....

JazzysMom

I would suggest getting a hold of Victoria. I am pretty sure she has Tricare since her hubby is in the service & their little guy, G-Man has a g-tube....

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom