gtube

Nicole

I have Tricare however I'm not sure about coverage for what you are asking. You can go to your Tricare Service Center and ask to speak to the health benefits adviser.

Nicole

I have Tricare however I'm not sure about coverage for what you are asking. You can go to your Tricare Service Center and ask to speak to the health benefits adviser.

Nicole

Nicole

Nicole

B

brewz2

I would be surprised if they didn't cover it. We have tricare, and I'm pretty sure we haven't had a bill for anything yet - except for maybe an oversight here and there. Baby formula was even covered - we never had to pay for it, and it was shipped right to our door.

B

brewz2

I would be surprised if they didn't cover it. We have tricare, and I'm pretty sure we haven't had a bill for anything yet - except for maybe an oversight here and there. Baby formula was even covered - we never had to pay for it, and it was shipped right to our door.

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

V

valigirl21

The benefits coordinator at your doc's office should already know the answer to that. Whoever is ordering the G-tube placement has to request the authorization for that service, and should also have checked if it is a benefit of your plan. In the case of Tricare they are usually pretty reasonable about covered procedures. They pay for just about everything. If the doctor's office has mentioned a problem with it being covered then it probably is. Ask when you go next.

V

valigirl21

The benefits coordinator at your doc's office should already know the answer to that. Whoever is ordering the G-tube placement has to request the authorization for that service, and should also have checked if it is a benefit of your plan. In the case of Tricare they are usually pretty reasonable about covered procedures. They pay for just about everything. If the doctor's office has mentioned a problem with it being covered then it probably is. Ask when you go next.

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21

V

valigirl21