Guess what Garren did???

izemmom

Wow! Determined little guy! Good for him. I'll pray, too, that he continues to do well with out it. Victoria, if you're reading this, here's a hug!

izemmom

Wow! Determined little guy! Good for him. I'll pray, too, that he continues to do well with out it. Victoria, if you're reading this, here's a hug!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

JazzysMom

ROFLMAO

He was just waiting for both of them to leave. She said his personality was coming thru the sedation so now its full force. I hope he stays stable.

Now that Garran took care of the vent...onto the Kidneys LOL!

I couldnt imagine getting the call while "relaxing" with my hubby!

GO GARRAN!

Thanks Terri

JazzysMom

ROFLMAO

He was just waiting for both of them to leave. She said his personality was coming thru the sedation so now its full force. I hope he stays stable.

GO GARRAN!

Thanks Terri

JazzysMom

ROFLMAO

GO GARRAN!

Thanks Terri

JazzysMom

ROFLMAO

GO GARRAN!

Thanks Terri

JazzysMom

ROFLMAO

GO GARRAN!

Thanks Terri