Gunner Esiason - E60 segment

M

MCGrad2006

Awwww...I am sitting in tears as well! That was so touching and I know EXACTLY how he feels. Being able to accomplish something like playing sports...speaking from experience here.

M

MCGrad2006

Awwww...I am sitting in tears as well! That was so touching and I know EXACTLY how he feels. Being able to accomplish something like playing sports...speaking from experience here.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

east10ecgirl

My husband and I watched this segment this morning and TIVO'd it for a daughter to watch. Gunner was diagnosed almost the same time as our daughter, so we have always tried to keep up with his progress. It's great to hear that he's doing so well!

east10ecgirl

My husband and I watched this segment this morning and TIVO'd it for a daughter to watch. Gunner was diagnosed almost the same time as our daughter, so we have always tried to keep up with his progress. It's great to hear that he's doing so well!

east10ecgirl

east10ecgirl

east10ecgirl