Gym & Sustanon for CF's

MitchTolly

Just wondering,

is there anyone out there who is physically active and has had any experience with sustanon 250 (anabolic steroid)????

Ive trialled the sus 250 in conjunction with gym and it seems to be doing pretty well for strength, weight, lung function and therefore mindset.

Theres an old post I dug up as well:
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Opi</b></i>

I'm going to contribute to this thread and cause a huge stink haha.

I took steroids when I was 21 years old. I have been working out since I was 15 and weighed 150 and no matter how much I ate I couldn't gain weight. I went from 150 - 180 in about 6 months. I took sustanon 250, trenbolone acetate, testosterone cypionate, anavar, and nolvadex for pct. There are many many people in this country that use steroids, and I honestly NEVER felt better when I was doing so. My appetite was HUGE, I was gaining weight I could breathe like I had a new set of lungs"

Any input from anyone who has had experience with this type of stuff would be gold!

Male 20yo w/CF
Australia

MitchTolly

Just wondering,

is there anyone out there who is physically active and has had any experience with sustanon 250 (anabolic steroid)????

Ive trialled the sus 250 in conjunction with gym and it seems to be doing pretty well for strength, weight, lung function and therefore mindset.

Theres an old post I dug up as well:
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Opi</b></i>

I'm going to contribute to this thread and cause a huge stink haha.

I took steroids when I was 21 years old. I have been working out since I was 15 and weighed 150 and no matter how much I ate I couldn't gain weight. I went from 150 - 180 in about 6 months. I took sustanon 250, trenbolone acetate, testosterone cypionate, anavar, and nolvadex for pct. There are many many people in this country that use steroids, and I honestly NEVER felt better when I was doing so. My appetite was HUGE, I was gaining weight I could breathe like I had a new set of lungs"

Any input from anyone who has had experience with this type of stuff would be gold!

Male 20yo w/CF
Australia

MitchTolly

Just wondering,
<br />
<br />is there anyone out there who is physically active and has had any experience with sustanon 250 (anabolic steroid)????
<br />
<br />Ive trialled the sus 250 in conjunction with gym and it seems to be doing pretty well for strength, weight, lung function and therefore mindset.
<br />
<br />Theres an old post I dug up as well:
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Opi</b></i>
<br />
<br />I'm going to contribute to this thread and cause a huge stink haha.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I took steroids when I was 21 years old. I have been working out since I was 15 and weighed 150 and no matter how much I ate I couldn't gain weight. I went from 150 - 180 in about 6 months. I took sustanon 250, trenbolone acetate, testosterone cypionate, anavar, and nolvadex for pct. There are many many people in this country that use steroids, and I honestly NEVER felt better when I was doing so. My appetite was HUGE, I was gaining weight I could breathe like I had a new set of lungs"
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Any input from anyone who has had experience with this type of stuff would be gold!
<br />
<br />Male 20yo w/CF
<br />Australia