H1N1 how did you go over there?

M

marcijo

Definitely the vaccine (injection only) - my kids and I both got it in November - no side affects at all.

M

marcijo

Definitely the vaccine (injection only) - my kids and I both got it in November - no side affects at all.

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

M

marcijo

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to add that we fully intended to get DS vaccinated as soon as possible. The problem was with the distribution in our area -- clinics had it and weren't distributing it. Referrred everyone to the flu shot blitzes. We fought long and hard to get DS vaccinated.

Normally healthy people in our area were getting very sick, people ending up on vents... So we spent a few months fearful that DS might get H1N1 before we could get him vaccinated.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to add that we fully intended to get DS vaccinated as soon as possible. The problem was with the distribution in our area -- clinics had it and weren't distributing it. Referrred everyone to the flu shot blitzes. We fought long and hard to get DS vaccinated.

Normally healthy people in our area were getting very sick, people ending up on vents... So we spent a few months fearful that DS might get H1N1 before we could get him vaccinated.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Normally healthy people in our area were getting very sick, people ending up on vents... So we spent a few months fearful that DS might get H1N1 before we could get him vaccinated.