H1N1 Shot

Trizzanne74

I was curious about my other transplant buddies and this vacinne.

The H1N1 is going around in my community.

Will you be getting the H1N1 vaccine? Why or why not?

Thanks! PS

Trizzanne74

Thanks! PS

Trizzanne74

Thanks! PS

Trizzanne74

Thanks! PS

Trizzanne74

<br />
<br />The H1N1 is going around in my community.
<br />
<br />Will you be getting the H1N1 vaccine? Why or why not?
<br />
<br />Thanks! PS

Marjolein

Overhere in the Netherlands we have the flu vaccine that is a shot and has to be given in two lots, both with 3 weeks in between.
My gp office is giving it to it's patients that are more likely to get very poorly from it on November 10 and December 2.

I have to call my transplant team to see what they say, if they say I should get it. But when they do think I should, I will get the vaccine.

Marjolein

Overhere in the Netherlands we have the flu vaccine that is a shot and has to be given in two lots, both with 3 weeks in between.
My gp office is giving it to it's patients that are more likely to get very poorly from it on November 10 and December 2.

I have to call my transplant team to see what they say, if they say I should get it. But when they do think I should, I will get the vaccine.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein

<br />My gp office is giving it to it's patients that are more likely to get very poorly from it on November 10 and December 2.
<br />
<br />I have to call my transplant team to see what they say, if they say I should get it. But when they do think I should, I will get the vaccine.

Ready2Dance

My team in Cleveland has told me that as soon as my area has the shot to get it. It's been a little hard to find in Cincinnati though.

Ready2Dance

My team in Cleveland has told me that as soon as my area has the shot to get it. It's been a little hard to find in Cincinnati though.

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance